Sunday, February 22, 2009

Youtube Videos

I like to go on Youtube to watch music videos. I usually like to watch people covering songs I like. There are so many good musicians that cover many songs very well. I came across a couple of sweet videos I will post here. The first two are by a 16 year old girl that has a very strong beautiful voice. Not only that, but she is playing a ukulele which I have never really seen covers for. I usually see people covering songs with either an acoustic guitar or with a piano. Here are some of her impressive songs she covered: Pussycat Dolls "I Hate This Part" & T-Pain "Can't Believe It" Another great musician I came across was Esmee Denters who had covered many songs on Youtube. She actually got signed from her covers she posted on Youtube to Interscope Records. One of my favorite covers she did was Justin Timberlakes: "What Goes Around."


Teresa Yu

1 comment:

Beebe Blunt said...

Dude, I like anything covered by Sungha Jung. My friend showed me some videos of his and this kid is out of control. Also, my friend showed me a folk cover of the intro to Fresh Prince today and it blew my mind. If I wasn't lazy I'd find it and try to post the link. But I'm sure it's Google-able. =)