Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Next 25 Questions?

After this weekend, I noticed that quite a number of my Facebook friends were getting tagged in this specific picture. The objective is to tag people for each character in the picture based on the personality you most associate them with. Afterward, the friends tagged in the picture must repost the picture and tag it with their selections. Today I also began to see this other picture circulating among my friends, with similar objectives.

Could this be a new type of chain letter spreading? With similar objectives as the 25 Questions note posts?

2 comments:

Mayo said...

This seems more fun than the 25 question chain letter

Sam Chan said...

I've seen both of these around. A lot of my friends have BEEN tagged, but have yet to actually do it. And I have yet to be tagged. Oh, the power of Facebook. Knowing trends before you're even a part of it D: