Saturday, February 7, 2009

way better than Twitter.

one of these days I'm going to have to post something thoughtful so I can actually get credit.

but, in the meantime!

a friend of mine propagated this on facebook yesterday and I've been addicted ever since! it's a blog that people post 2-3 sentences about something f***ed up that's happened to them recently so that other people can read it, and if you register you can either agree that it's f***ed up, or tell them they had it coming. it's wonderful! and guaranteed to make you feel much better about your own life.

2 comments:

TSF said...

Haha! My friend and I love this site. I wonder whether the testimonials are true or imagined.

Anonymous Blogger said...

I ask the same thing.

I wonder what sort of gratification an internet stranger could possibly get from entertaining other blank faces with fantastic little falsely-imagined tidbits...

Misery loves company.