Saturday, February 14, 2009

Video games good for children~!

I found this article on yahoo and I remembered that there was a group that was doing something about children... but I could not remember if it was a SNS or a gaming genre...

This article talk about a study that shows that video games are good for developing strategy, creativity, memorization of facts and other vital skills. It brought me back to our discussion of how on the internet the young can teach the old and how there is no real sense of age status... meaning.. just because a person is older that that person has to teach the others...

the only part of this article that made me sad was the suggestion that parents limit their children's gaming time...

The last line was also interesting to consider... that the average gamer in Europe is 33

Hope this helps~

No comments: