Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Group!

Hey everyone-
After we did the speed dating I kinda narrowed my topics down to two for the research project so I wanted to put this out there for anyone interested in one of these topics too -
1. A lot of people have been writing about facebook projects. I'm really interested in how people's relationships change because of facebook updates, constant flow of info about the person, knowing their religion, political affiliation, favorite band, etc. and also the idea of friendship or intimacy on facebook.
2. second life economy and law, like the idea of taxing money made from selling virtual t-shirt designs or copyrighting a t-shirt design, basically just the problems that are arising in second life specifically because of the exchange of real money in a virtual world.

so if anyone's interested in one of these topics let me know!

katie, kafitzge@uci.edu

No comments: