Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Online Blog Tabloids

I cam across this site, I'm sure there are plenty of others out there, but it is called What Would Tyler Durden Do? This is a site about famous people. It can be about how good/bad someone dressed, what a famous person did wrong that excites the media, relationships, etc. I ask myself who really cares about what is going on with celebrities. It is their personal lives and it should be left alone. It's bad enough that paparrazis are after them and are posted in plenty of magazines. Whoever creates these celebrity blogs really must not have a life or something. I really can careless what is going on. It's not like they are your friend, so why should you care about someone you don't know? What is the point of knowing about their lives when they are just a movie star, singer, etc.? These online celebrity blogs are something.

-Teresa Yu

No comments: